Vietnamese food is getting more and more well-known around the world. Join us on this local street eats tour to learn, discover and taste a variety of the authentic local food that Saigon has to offer.
- Departure: daily at 6:00 P.M
- Free pick up & Drop off : at your hotel in Saigon
- Durations: 4 hours
The adventure begins with a ride around downtown Saigon to a local style café to enjoy a welcome drink where you can see how life goes by from the eyes of a local
Throughout the night, we will take you around the city to learn, discover and enjoy a variety of authentic local food that Saigon has to offer.
A brief stop by local night flower market will offer you a glance at the back-alley area of Saigon.
The tour also includes visits to 2 local restaurants where you can enjoy the famous Banh Xeo (Vietnamese pancake) and local seafood and emerge into the atmosphere of local lifestyles.
High lights: All you can eat and drink from traditional to street food, local beer, soft drinks available on the tour. Stylist Vespa ride through the main street, back streets and famous sights of Saigon.
– Stylist Vespa ride around downtown Saigon.
– Local style coffee shop with traditional Vietnamese drinks.
– Banh Mi (Vietnamese sandwich) at one of the best Banh Mi stall in Saigon.
– Selective seafood at the most popular local street food restaurant.
– Local wholesale flower market.
– Street food market
– Banh Xeo (Vietnamese traditional rice pancake).
– Che (Vietnamese traditional Sweet soup for dessert).
This tour is best for those who love to discover local food while having a glance at the local city life. Let’s roll and make our day filled with appetite and joy!
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Seats leftPaxPrice